Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Boy

My boy is now 18 months old. He is beginning to be quite a handful, mischievous and playful. He is very strong especially in his legs. He turns and kicks in his sleep which can be dangerously at times especially that he is sleeping with us. Sometimes I have to use my arm to shield my face when sleeping facing him.

My son is still not able to talk despite making a lot of mumbling noises. We can make out words like "mom mom", "mum mum". However, he seems able to understand what we are talking to him. Our parents and friends said that it is normal for boys to only begin to talk at a later stage as compared to girls. Hmmmm, we will have to check with the pediatrician when the boy next visit him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment