Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chinese Green Tea in Changshu

On my Changshu trips, my Chinese colleagues like to bring us to this farmer style restaurant situated on the foot of a row of hills.  We would always have several home-grown vegetable dishes.  Frankly, the dishes were so-so and had very earthy taste (real organic growth??? kekeke).  But what I like most is the Chinese green tea that they served.  They have a tea plantation surrounding the restaurant and the tea leaves are from there.  It has a nice fragrant smell and "dan dan" taste.  I gave a tin to my father-in-law and he told me the green tea is excellent.

 this is the restaurant along the foothills
 the tea plantation
 excellent chinese green tea
 look at the colour of the leaves....


the final packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment