Saturday, November 6, 2010

Early morning raw fish and porridge at Redhill

Finally we have a weekday which was a holiday. Woke up at 5am to rush down to Redhill to meet the Redhill porridge kakis. Hey I am the one who has to literally travel cross country to reach there! And guess what, reached there at 6:30am n the kakis still at home. Promises were made via mobile that they should be there in 10 mins but alamak the queue was moving too fast. I ended up facing 5 bowls of porridge and one huge plate of raw fish!




Obviously, I was getting some curious looks from early risers when I started digging into the porridge. Wah, this guy is consuming five bowls man!




But I was not able to complete the feat because all four of them turned up. Had to go back into the queue cos five bowls were not enough. We all ended up having 10 bowls! Now hen is the next weekday that is a holiday??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment