Friday, November 12, 2010

Marks and Spencer cookies

On the back of the packaging, it is printed "Cranberry and Orange cookies - melt in the mouth cookies with cranberry pieces flavored with orange". Melt in the mouth? I was skeptical. When I took a piece out to eat, my wife immediately told me not to re-seal the package as I will definitely take another piece. Well, not quite melt in the mouth, but the cookie is real good. It is not the crunchy type but soft and full of flavor. The cranberry and orange bits go very well with the milky flavored biscuit. Thanks to my good brudder who bought them for me because I happened not to have a certain credit card that can have some discount. Now looking forward to the Pistachio & Almond cookies and the Blueberry & Oat cookies.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. oh man...u should really try the pistachio one.. i feel like crying every time i eat it...it's just so darn good!!

    ReplyDelete