Saturday, November 6, 2010

West Co'z Cafe

Everytime I walk passed this cafe, it is likely to be almost full of customers and there will be fish head curry on every table. It must be pretty good to attract a crowd and I remind myself that I have to try this soon. Well, managed to patronise them today and it sure is pretty damn good and cheap some more ;-).



They have 2 versions of fish heady curry - one is the typical coconut base and the other assam base. Tried the coconut base this afternoon. It was sizzling hot, spicy and fragrant. Coconut was not used extensively unlike those in many restaurants. The fish head was fresh and streamed just right. The meat can be easily picked up from the bone in chunks. The price of the fish head curry? A low $15 and the portion is good enough for at least three persons. Will definitely go again - many times.

West Co'z Cafe
#02-23 West Coast Plaza


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment